Book With Confidence Policy
- Travel Vacation Tour brings more peace of mind to your vacation with our Book with Confidence Guarantee, which offers powerful benefits when you complete your booking through our company.
- Payment Protection · Guest Reviews · 24x7 Response · Community of Trust · Email Support · Online Booking
- You are covered up to £ 15,000 (this depends on the currency in which you made the booking).
- Every holiday vacation rentals should be smooth and stress-free, so we’ve put our money where our mouth is by offering Payment Protection on your stay if access to the property is prevented or denied upon check-in.
- Prices might go up, so secure your reservation today.
****NOTICE: We have a large selection of rental properties on our website and to avoid promoting certain properties that have the same rental name, we have decided to publish each property with only a single and different name on our database. Because of this, you may find certain properties on other rental websites with another name, different from the name of the property found on our website.
You may also find the properties on different websites with the calendar blocked for your desired holiday period, but available on our website. This happens when the owners of the properties choose our company to rent the villas on the selected dates and we will always thank the owners for choosing our company to have rental exclusivity for certain times of the year.
Found your stay for less elsewhere? We'll match the price and give you a £100 voucher
We only rent holiday villas that we personally manage!
This makes us very different from the vast majority of rental agents who often have hundreds of properties to market, and are trying to assist with your selection, but have often never seen the villas they rent. We can answer even the most detailed queries about our properties, and manage the most intricate requests to ensure that both your expectation, and your holiday experience, is fulfilled to the highest standard.
For you, this means we are fully responsible for managing every aspect of your luxury holiday from the initial contact, right through to making sure your villa is spotlessly clean, and the ultimate-in-luxury awaits when you arrive.
Your enjoyment and complete satisfaction is our number one priority!
Lastly, our goal is not to just rent you one of our villas – it is to ensure you have a wonderfully luxurious holiday in a stunning location, enjoyed in one of our beautiful properties. This can only happen when your villa meets and exceeds your expectations; when our service makes you feel at home, and when your holiday comes to an end, all you want to do is return. Until all these goals are met, we are not happy. Please read a selection of our reviews. I think they will quickly reveal our commitment to ensuring that everything exceeds your expectations.
How do I find and book a holiday villa rental?
- 1. Find your ideal holiday villa rental. You can search by filters or by top menu.
- 2. Contact the holiday villa rental Property Manager to confirm availability.
- 3. Book the property by submitting payment directly to the owner of the property via bank transfer.
How do I enquire a holiday villa rental?
- 1. Search & Find the listing you would like to enquire about.
- 2. Look for the "Contact Property Manager" in the right side of the primary photo or "Enquire Now" button.
- 3. Fill out the form and submit it. You should be contacted by the Property Manager in less than 6 hours.
What do I do if I have not received a response to my enquiry?
- 1. Confirm that your enquiry was delivered, look in your email account for an enquiry confirmation email from us.
- 2. Responses can go directly to your email Junk/Spam folder, depending on your personal email settings. Check that folder and adjust your settings if necessary to allow future enquiry responses to go into your inbox.
- 3. To ensure your inquiries do not get lost in your spam or junk folders, adjust your email client's filter settings to allow for incoming messages from us.
How do I pay securely for a holiday villa rental?
Avoid the following practices
- Never pay by cash, cheques made out to cash, or Western Union or Money Gram. These payment methods are preferred by criminals, and using them will void any guarantees from us, including the Basic Rental Guarantee. We do not recommend mailing cash or using wire transfers such as Western Union or MoneyGram as you do not receive proof of payment and will have no recourse for transaction problems.
Sign a rental agreement
- 1. Review and sign a rental agreement prior to making a payment.
- 2. Each holiday villa rental typically has its own cancellation policies and house rules. Carefully review this information and reach out to the owner or manager if you have any questions or concerns.
Accepted payment methods
- International Wire Bank Transfer directly into the property's owner's bank account. All bank information will be released to the client along with the contract booking.
- Some banks ask their customers to come into a branch office to set up an international transfer, while others may offer the convenience of setting it up online. Each bank is different, so you will need to check what your home bank allows.
- All bank information of the property's owner's has been verified and a security deposit of GBP 15,000 has been deposited on our bank account to cover our Traveller Protection Program.
- We accept payment by all major credit and debit cards (Amex, Visa, Discover, and Mastercard).
- Anti-fraud verification of payments.
Identification and elimination of fraudulent transactions is the key task of all international payment systems. According to our Anti-fraud policy, we make all the necessary steps to resist fraud. To avoid fraudulent bookings, all payments through credit card will be under verification purposes and proof of credit card holder maybe will be required.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Bookings cancelled 4 weeks before arrive are eligible for 100% refund.
- Bookings cancelled 3 weeks before arrive are eligible for 70% refund.
- Bookings cancelled 2 weeks before arrive are eligible for 50% refund.
- Bookings cancelled less than 2 weeks before arrival are not eligible for a refund.
- Special conditions may apply for late cancellations and refunds may be applied.
Peace of Mind Payment Protection scheme!
All properties we manage have rental licenses*. When you rent a legally registered property you have:
- -Guarantee that your payments are secure.
- -Guaranteed level of facilities
- -Guarantee of quality
- -Guarantee that the villa has the officially required safety standards
What is Payment Protection?
All owners of holiday properties which lists on our web rental agency must deposit a security deposit of GBP 15,000 on our bank account. This security deposit is used as a guarantee for all bookings that have approved the request to return money to customers who have requested a refund in our terms and conditions. This deposit will only be used for this purpose and will be returned to the customer upon termination of the advertising contract.
Payment Protection gives guests extra peace of mind when booking a rental through our website. It means that we will offer a full refund for your stay if:
- You’re prevented or denied access to your rental when you check in. Failure to access a property must have been reported to us on the start date of your scheduled stay.
- Comprehensive payment protection that protects your full rental payment against listing fraud, phishing, property significantly misrepresented and more.
- Re-booking assistance to help you find another holiday rental should your booking be cancelled by an owner or manager at the last minute.
- Premium customer service that is available 24/7 to help you if you have issues or questions regarding your stay.
- The property is misrepresented (differing substantially to what was advertised).
- Payment was made properly but not received by the correct owner or manager.
You are covered up to £ 15,000 (this depends on the currency in which you made the booking).
It’s important to remember...
To be covered by our Payment Protection guarantee, you must pay for your stay using our payment instruction from the contract booking ( Wire Bank transfer directly to the property's owner's bank account). This includes both the deposit and balance (if you paid in two instalments) and also the damage security deposit required.
Claims cannot be made if you choose to stay at the property overnight.
Claims must be submitted by the individual who made the booking.
How do I make a claim?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org on the first day of the rental period. Please attach a copy of your passport or driving licence for identification purposes. Payment for successful claims will be returned only to the bank account you used to book the property. After the refund request has been processed, the time it takes for the funds to reach your account is dependant on your bank. As a guide, our customer support team will always advise 5-7 working days, however, it is usually much sooner.